We’re skipping the Black Friday madness this year and are throwing our biggest annual sale this weekend, which also happens to be Canadian Thanksgiving. Our Thanksgiver sale is a Closet Core tradition, and this time you can save 25% on all patterns and online courses and select kits, in addition to our Sewist and Maker necklaces (we only have a few left and once they’re gone, they’re gone!) We hope this gives you the opportunity to try that pattern or course you’ve had your eye on!
The fine print:
- Our sale is live now! The discount will be applied automatically – no need to enter a discount code.
- Only select kits are included in our sale: the D-ring set for the Sienna Maker Jacket and the belt buckle kit for our Blanca Flightsuit. Excluded from the sale are our jeansmaking and tailoring kits.
- Sale does not include gift cards.
- Sale ends on Monday, October 12 at midnight EST. We cannot manually apply the discount after the sale has ended.
- Sale starts now; we cannot apply the discount retroactively.
- Discount codes cannot be combined.
And now something a little personal…
Every year, I host Thanksgiving for a sprawling group of friends, so close to me they’ve become family. This weekend, with Montreal firmly in the second wave, I am hosting a much more humble dinner for two (that would be me and my pup Harry), with a roast chicken subbing in for the 20 pound turkey I generally wrestle into some kind of submission.
I am that Thanksgiving host that asks every guest to express what they’re grateful for while we’re gathered around the table. There are generally a few reluctant grumbles, but I ardently believe that practicing gratitude is key to feeling present and rooted in our lives, especially in the burning tire fire that is 2020. So, I want to stand up at my proverbial Thanksgiving table, raise a glass to you, and say on behalf of myself and the CCP team how very grateful we are for the kind-hearted and inspiring community of makers, dreamers, and creatives we are lucky enough to serve every day. Whether you’ve purchased a pattern, sent a DM, commented on a blog post, or simply committed to making something, anything, in this year of nonstop challenges and catastrophes, please know that we see you, appreciate you, love you, and thank our lucky stars for being members of this community alongside you.